A birthday candle is a kind of firecracker that does not explode, creating a silver beam when it ignites. Birthday candles are used in the following cases: Ceremony, New Year, birthdays, weddings, conferences, opening, anniversaries and in cultural and cultural activities.
User manual Birthday candle:
– Open the PE bag, take out the product and place it on the birthday cake or hold it in the direction of the arrow pointing upwards.
– Check that the product texture, product texture must be sound, not loose, and tasteless to drop glowing pills out.
– Activation method: Using a fire source to burn the original paper layer, then back away with a distance of not less than 0.5m. If holding the hand, take 0.5m away from people when the product works.
– After the product burns out, let it cool for no less than 1 hour or water the inside of the product to wet, then put in the trash.
Note when using:
-Do not use in places containing flammable or explosive substances
– Should be used outdoors or in a well-ventilated room
– When the product burns out, wait for no more embers to be put in the trash
– Children use must attend the guidance and supervision of adults.
– Gross weight (max), kg: 0.03
– Bag size (max), mm: Ø16 × 235
– Burning time, s: 10 ÷ 20
– Spraying height, m: 0.2 ÷ 0.5
– Effect: Silver-white light beam.
See more firework product
If you have any questions, please contact:
21 CHEMICAL ONE MEMBER LIMITED
LIABILITY COMPANY -MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
Hotline: 0210.3865055 – 0210.3865193