Fireworks are a type of firecracker that does not explode, creating a silver beam when it ignites. Fire flower tree is used in the following cases: Ceremony, New Year, birthdays, weddings, conferences, opening, anniversaries and in cultural and artistic activities.
– Open the lid of the box, the paper bag inside and take out the fire flower plant to use
– The handle of the steel plant holds the fire flower tree horizontally or the head is slightly down. Use a lighter or a match to burn the tip of the fire flower plant.
– When the plant is on fire, you can wave your hand in front of you.
Note when using:
– Do not use in places containing flammable substances.
– Should be used outdoors or in a well-ventilated room.
– When the product burns out, wait for no more embers to be put in the trash.
– Children use must attend the guidance and supervision of adults.
– Overall weight (max), kg: 0.0032
– Bag size (max), mm: Ø3 × 10
– Burning time, s: 45 ÷ 55
– Effect: When burning creates sparkling light beam.
See more firework product
If you have any questions, please contact:
21 CHEMICAL ONE MEMBER LIMITED
LIABILITY COMPANY -MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
Hotline: 0210.3865055 – 0210.3865193